The Ruckus 1/10 scale Monster Truck is a great starter into the RC world of racing. With a BRUSHLESS motor it is propelled to a top speed of 55 KMH (35 MPH) matched with the control necessary to master undulating courses.The Torment is built tough enough to handle the jumps and bumps expected of any Sort course truck.
Horizon Hobby has a reputation for making excellent products and backs them up with the best customer service in the business. You can’t go wrong starting your RC adventure with one of their vehicles.
- Patented* AVC® Equipped 2.4GHz waterproof receiver and Spektrum™ DX2E 2.4GHz transmitter
- Completely ready-to-run with everything needed in one box
- Preinstalled Dynamite® Tazer™ 45A Sensorless waterproof electronic speed control with 2S LiPo capability.
- Spektrum™ DX2E 2.4 GHz transmitter and waterproof receiver
- Pre-installed Dynamite® Tazer™ 3300Kv 4-pole Brushless Motor
- Dynamite Speedpack™ 2400mAh 7-Cell Ni-MH battery included
- ESC and battery come pre-wired with high-current EC3™ connectors
- Waterproof Spektrum servo and electronics
- Nylon composite chassis and parts material provide extreme durability
- Adjustable oil filled shocks provide great handling
- 2WD transmission with gear differential makes truck reliable and efficient
- Transmission includes and adjustable slipper clutch
- Fully-painted and decaled body out of the box means this truck is ready-to-run with good looks
- Dynamite SpeedTreads™ Shootout™ wheels and tires provide relentless grip
- Full metal gear transmission
- Engineered to bash harder, drive faster and be more relentless than ever before; the brushless Ruckus comes ready to make your next bash session as epic as possible.
- With AVC™ technology installed, you’ll have the advantage over larger more expensive rigs right out the box.
- Using AVC, you can harness the power of an insanely fast Dynamite® Tazer™ 3300Kv 4-Pole Brushless Motor and feel dialed in at any speed.
- Thanks to waterproof electronics and a full metal gear transmission, the Ruckus is always prepared to cause a commotion. When it comes to hard-hitting durability, the Ruckus was designed to withstand as well as deliver the pulverizing punishment on a grand scale.
*Included receiver features patented (U.S. Pat.No. 9,320,977) A.V.C. (Active Vehicle Control) Technology.
Type: Monster Truck
Length: 20 in (508mm)
Width: 13.5 in (342mm)
Height: 7.8 in (197mm)
Ground Clearance: 2.42 in (61.5mm)
Wheelbase: 13.1 in (332.7mm)
Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5kg)
Chassis: Injection Molded Nylon Composite
Suspension: 4-Wheel Independent long-travel
Tire Type: 5.3 in (134.6mm) Dynamite Speedtreads Shootout
Motor or Engine: 540 3300Kv Non-Sensored Brushless
Speed Control: Included
Radio: Spektrum DX2E 2-channel V3
Batteries: Dynamite Speedpack 8.4V 2400mah NiMh 7-Cell Flat Pack with EC3
Charger: 200mA, 9V, US plug, EC3
Gear Pitch: 48P
Wheel Size: 12mm hex / 2.0 in (50.8mm) width / 2.2 in (55.9mm) diameter
Shock Type: Composite long-travel coil-over, oil-filled
Body: Polycarbonate Screened
Ball Bearings: Full Ball Bearings
Fuel Tank Capacity: N/A
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: No