The Temper Rock Crawler 1/18 scale is a great starter into the RC world of rock crawling. It has the torque required to climb steep inclines, matched with the control necessary to master wildly uneven surfaces.
Horizon Hobby has a reputation for making excellent products and backs them up with the best customer service in the business. You can’t go wrong starting your RC adventure with one of their vehicles.
- Mini high-torque crawler motor
- Completely locked front and rear differential
- Waterproof electronics
- 2.4 GHz interference Free Transmitter
- Multi-link suspension
- Metal ring and pinion gears
- Aluminum motor plate
- 2mm plate aluminum chassis
- Dynamite® 900mAh 6-cell NiMH battery included
- Dynamite NI-Mh charger included
- Completely ready-to-run with everything needed in one box
- Conquer the terrain everywhere in-between with the ECX® Temper™ rock crawler. The Temper is a breakout release from Horizon Hobby as one of the most affordable 18-scale rock crawlers on the market.
- Rock crawlers add scale realism to the driving experience by mimicking the off-road rigs that dominate steep inclines and endurance trials in the most brutal of terrain. While they might not be the fastest vehicles in RC, rock crawlers have the muscle conquer the nastiest of inclines.
- The Temper rock crawler has a penchant for conquering the most unforgiving locations thanks to a 4WD drivetrain, multi-link suspension as well as the extreme durability drivers have come to expect from ECX brand vehicles.
Type: Rock Crawler
Length: 12 in (305mm)
Width: 6.7 in (170mm)
Height: 5.3 in (135mm)
Ground Clearance: 2 in (50.8mm) At Center Of Chassis
Wheelbase: 8.75 in (222mm)
Weight: 30.0 oz (0.85kg)
Chassis: 2mm Plate Aluminium
Suspension: Solid Axle 3-Link
Tire Type: F/R All-Terrain
Motor or Engine: Brushed 380 Size
Speed Control: Included
Radio: ECX 2.4GHz Transmitter, 2-Channel V2
Batteries: 7.2V 900mAh
Charger: NiMH Wallwart
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Wheel Size: Diameter: 1.7 in (43.18mm); Width: 0.90 in (22.86mm)
Shock Type: 3 in (75mm) plastic body
Ball Bearings: Complete
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: No