So you want to learn to fly helos. The Scour CX is the perfect starter heli. The co-axial blade design aids in stability, a big plus when learning to fly helicopters. Blade’s reputation for reliability and the availability of parts means that you can rapidly return to fun flying, should any small accidents occur.
Horizon Hobby has a reputation for making excellent products and backs them up with the best customer service in the business. You can’t go wrong starting your RC adventure with one of
- Engineered by experts in RC helicopter performance
- Advanced 2.4GHz radio control lets multiple helis fly at the same time
- Computerized Piezo gyro for superb directional control and stability
- Proportional rotor head servo for smooth, precise control response
- Replacement parts available to keep your Scout CX™ heli flying like new.
- The amazing Blade® Scout CX™ heli may only weigh a little over half an ounce (17 grams), but it will have you flying circles around other helis like it.
- State-of-the-art 2.4GHz radio control with advanced Blade engineering and electronics make it all possible.
- And it’s so easy to fly, you’ll be able to do it even if you’ve never flown before.
Type: Coaxial Electric Helicopter
Main Rotor Diameter: 6.50 in (165mm)
Gross Weight: 0.60 oz (17 g)
Length: 6.30 in (160mm)
Main Gear Ratio: 7.86:1
Rotor Blade Length: 3.00 in (76mm)
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Beginner
Recommended Environment: Indoor
Is Assembly Required: No