AMT’s sturdy ’50 Chevy 3100 Pickup kit is a detailer’s favorite. In addition to the factory stock replica version with wide-whitewall tires, the model can also be built as a gorgeous “old-timey” Union 76 service station truck. It features an optional roof flasher, front push bumper and for the first time – sign boards for the the pickup bed. A deluxe decal sheet with a plethora of optional graphics greatly increases the fun factor of customizing this pickup’s appearance. Beautiful Retro Deluxe™ illustrated packaging picks things up even more!
• Build stock or as a service truck
• NEW optional pickup bed sign boards
• Roof flasher and push bumper options
• Pad-printed wide-whitewall tires
• Union 76 decal sheet full of additional options
• Retro Deluxe™ Packaging
Products needed to complete this model.
- Plastic model adhesive ( tube or liquid)
- Plastic model paint
Suggested products to aid in construction
- Modelling knife
- sprue cutter
- paint brushes
- abrasive paper various grits